Published in Sports Illustrated


  Sometimes hard work does really pay off...

  Spring in Vermont is a really busy time for me.  In between bartending, cleaning boats and photography, I'm super busy!  Usually by June I'm knee deep in dirty boats and the Burlington Discover Jazzfest and don't have time for much else.

  This year, I got to cover the Stanely Cup Finals, something I've wanted to do since getting into photography all those years ago.  It was an amazing experience to be a part of the series and to see all three games in Boston.  The energy in the Garden is something I'll never forget.

  Another career goal of mine has always been to get at least one double page spread in a major magazine.  Finally it happened.  In the Bruins commemorative issue, published by Sports Illustrated after the Bruins beat the Canucks for the Stanley Cup Championship, I got my double page photo (above).

  I know this is my first one and I'm probably a little too excited, but it's been a long road (that I am still traveling), to get where I am.  It always feels good when you accomplish your goals along the way.

  I hope to have many more...
 
Here is the original photo: