Burlington Discover Jazzfest - Kung Fu live at Club Metronome 06/09/11







  This year's Burlington Discover Jazzfest featured an incredible line up of musicians and bands and unfortunately I missed most of it.  Don't get me wrong I'm ok with that since I was photographing the Stanley Cup games in Boston.  That has always been a dream of mine and I still can't believe I was actually there.  I did get to see some good music...

  The Jazzfest tent on Thursday was great with the reunion of Viperhouse with the Joshua Panda Band, Boneramma opening, Jen Hartswick and her Bands (twice), and the Barika Ensemble with Japhy Rider on Saturday night at Nectar's. 
  After working all day on Thursday I headed to Club Metronome to catch the Kung Fu show.  Great show despite the dismal turnout.  Burlington you missed out!  RAQ's Chris Michetti sat in with the band for a couple of tunes.