"Exposure" - Zack Dupont and Pat Melvin - Live at The Tank Studio - 03/15/11


  "Exposure," a weekly show broadcast live on the internet at thetankstudio.org and WRUV 90.1fm, featured Burlington locals Zack Dupont and Pat Mevlin on Wednesday night...



  Ben Collette at The Tank Studio asked me to come and take some photos of the session.  I was psyched when I heard it was Zack and Pat.  Not only am I friends with them, but they are both extremely talented.  At the end of March the duo are headed out on a 30 day tour across the US.  Check out zackdupontmusic.com tour dates.


Here is the video of the song Watercolor on Exposure...


Video production by Cortext Network
Audio recorded and mixed by Ben Collette


  This was my first experience with "Exposure," I loved how it intimate and comfortable the show was.  There is a lot of good music coming up so try to catch the next session.

Check out thetankstudio.org  or WRUV 90.1 for a schedule of upcoming sessions of "Exposure"


More photos below...



































This is a photo I took when I stopped for gas on the way to "Exposure"