Hell-o-ween with Heloise and the Savoir Faire


 Heloise and the Savoir Faire rocked Club Metronome Thursday night for the Hel-o-ween party.  It was the beginning of a crazy weekend at Nectar's and Metronome.  Heloise shows are usually pretty interesting with crazy songs, crowds, stage show, and costumes.  Last night's show was no different. If you have never seen a Heloise show, don't miss the next one.  

  The band has somewhat of a diehard fan following and most of them dressed for the occasion.  They usually has a 5th member of the band on stage with them dancing around but he wasn't there this time.  I was looking forward to taking some photos of him.  The night also featured one of Burlington's best dj's on the scene,  DJ Disco Phantom.  He kicks ass and also has somewhat of a fan following himself. 


DJ Disco spins for the crowd after the show. Good crowd for a Thursday night.

 
 Heloise


 A fan dancing to the music


 Rob O'Dea on bass

  



It was hot in Metronome like it usually is.  After working downstairs for awhile I grabed my camera out of my car and went upstairs to take photos.  When I pulled out my lens, they immediately fogged up from condensation. Instead of trying to clean the lens I decided to try and work with the fog and wait for things to clear up. The above photo is what I got.


 DJ Disco Phantom and Stevie